Sunday, May 15, 2011

Too Young?!

I went out with my very good friend Kimberly for pedicures today....it was lovely!  Its sooooo good to catch up with her and to just sit and visit.  The weather was cold, so I bought us some Starbucks and we met up at the salon to have our toes prettied!  After having a wonderful pedicure, I was joking with both Kim and the girl who did my toes, saying that I was going to have a hard time trying to duplicate the flowers on my toes, onto Haylee's toes, since I told Haylee I would do her toes when I got home.  That's when the trouble started....the girl told me that they did pedicures and manicures for little girls...thinking it would be outrageously priced, I asked her how much....I wish it were outrageously priced, because now I have started down a path of getting pedicures with my daughter - and she's only 4 1/2!  I decided to take her back today and get her nails done.  She picked out her color (thank goodness she picked a pretty one - there were some WILD colors there!) and sat in the pedicure chair.  It was so adorable; she held still while getting everything done and even walked with her hands in the air as we were leaving so she didn't touch anything.  It was so funny, half the women in there had looks of "I can't believe that she is having her daughter's nails professionally done" and the other half's look said "that's so adorable!"  

I think it is totally worth it, and I look forward to many pedicures with my daughter!

Here are some pictures of her first professional pedi and mani!



No comments:

Post a Comment