Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sean May Memorial Run

This morning was the 3rd Annual Sean May Memorial Run at Barr Lake.  It was a chilly run!  After the previous two races that I convinced family to join, they didn't even fight when I brought up this race.   Mom was stuck at work this morning, so Dad volunteered to push the kids in the stroller while B, Erin and I ran it; he got a better work out than he was expecting!  Byron finished first out of all of us with a time around 28 minutes, I came in second with a time of 30:06, Erin finished with a time around 31:40, and Dad finished up at 41:19.  

As I posted in my running of the green post, I challenged Dad to beating him in this race.  I am going to give him props and say he won again.  He not only pushed the stroller with both kids in it, but he RAN while pushing the stroller!  I bow down to him and give him kudos!  He did great!

They held a kids race too that Haylee participated in....she got a medal and a ribbon - it's her 1st!  She did great running with all the other kids!

No pictures of this race...it was too cold this morning and we wanted to get home!

Here's to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment