Sunday, August 4, 2013

1st Year Down

C started at Little Lights last spring, right before summer.  This was his first full year of summer at Little Lights and then Preschool.  He did such an amazing job.  I am pretty sure he is a favorite at the school.  He is such a well mannered little boy, and how can you resist those blue eyes and dimple?!  I can't!

His end of year program and picnic was on May 22nd.  B and I got there and got front row seats!  A first for us in the 4 years that we have been going there!  Hey, silly I know, but I am proud of us for that - people get ruthless when it comes to the front row seats!

Here are some shots from his program.  He is such a character!




Nope, I have NO IDEA what he is giggling at.


 You know in this picture to the right that he is thinking how awesome that candlestick would be as a laser or sword!  Boys....

 Nope, don't know why or what would possess him to lift up his shirt, again...BOYS!






No comments:

Post a Comment