Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pre-K

Miss Haylee began her last year at Little Lights on Tuesday, September 5th - she is in Pre-K.  This to the adults means she is still in preschool, but you wouldn't dare suggest to Haylee that she is in preschool.  She is now at the top of the school and is in Pre-K.  She is so excited to be in Pre-K.  I don't know if she realizes that this is her last year at Little Lights and that she will be in Kindergarten next year.  

Haylee has grown up so much while at Little Lights.  I remember when she used to cry and chase me into the foyer at the school asking me not to leave her.  Now, I barely get a good-bye kiss from her as she runs off to play with her friends.  Haylee has great teachers this year, and one in particular - Miss Margaret, has been with Haylee from the beginning - all year round.  We are so happy and thankful that we found this school.

Byron and I need to start the registration process for public school Kindergarten in January!  That's only a few months away!

Here are Haylee's first day of school pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment