Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to Illinois

Because this is old news, I won't go over the details of our trip back to Illinois and Wisconsin.  We had such a phenomenal time while we were there and my Aunt and Uncle are amazing people.  My Aunt is so organized, thoughtful and wonderful.  Byron and I got to sleep in, go out on the boat and jet skis while she watched the kids for us.  Let us go out on a date night when we were back in town.  It felt great to just sit and enjoy and play with the kids and not have to worry about anything!

I thought that I would share some of my favorite pictures from the trip!  Thank you so much (more than we can even say) to Tom and Diane.  You are so important to us and we can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for us.  You are great role models for Byron and I and we love you so much!
















Can't wait for our trip next year!

1 comment:

  1. OMG some of these pictures are the BEST! I may have to snag some for our wall . . . your kids are far too cute, Megan! The cutest!

    ReplyDelete