Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Visit from the T.F.

How can it be that H is old enough to lose her first tooth?!  I am just coming to terms that she is in Kindergarten, and halfway through kindergarten at that, but for her to be old enough to have lost her first tooth?!  Ahhh, she is growing up too quickly!

Her tooth has been wiggling for a few months now, and we have told her to keep wiggling it so it gets more and more lose, so when she came to us on Wednesday, the 9th to have her Daddy try and wiggle it, I figured it was the same old, just wiggle it and then off to bed.  Little did I know that when B tugged on it that night, we were going to be pulling it out!  B tugged on it a little hard, and H said that she didn't want him to pull it anymore, so we started reading books.  H then sat up in bed and opened her mouth to me.  When I looked at her, there was blood all over her teeth.  I smacked B and he went to get some paper towels.  After we cleaned her up, I wiggled the tooth and found that it was barely hanging on!  So, B got the floss again, and tugged the tooth one more time and it went flying out of her mouth!

She was sooooo giddy that her tooth came out.  We put the tooth in the tooth pillow that Grammy made for her and put her to bed.  In the morning, H woke up to find that the tooth fairy had taken her tooth and left her a dollar!

I look at H with her missing tooth and she is just adorable with her missing tooth, but it makes me sad to know that she is getting so big so fast and I'm just not ready for this phase!

Enjoy our toothless girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment