Monday, January 14, 2013

Stuart Construction - Week 8

Week 8 - January 7-13, 2013

OMG....OMG......OMG, finally there is upwards visual progress this week!  I for one am so beyond happy with this week's progress.  I know B is happy with the progress because I am happy with the progress, but seriously, I am so excited!  They began framing our house this week!  Our framers are a fantastic crew and we are so happy with their progress so far.  As you can see by the pictures, they started the week by putting in the steel I-beams and then framing the floor.  By the end of the week, they had the garage framed out and sheathed  the north side of the house framed and sheathed  the west side framed, and the interior walls marked out on the floor.  So many pictures, but such GREAT progress!!!

















 Weekly Progress Shot

South Side of Lot
Center of Lot
North Side of Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment