Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter

I love birthdays!  I love having a theme and trying to create an awesome party that the kids will look back on and love.  My husband is a good sport when it comes to dealing with me because I tell him, "this is the cake I want" and he makes it happen!

Other than the first birthday, we ask the kids what they want to do for their birthday.  Because my son is OBSESSED with cars, of course this year he wanted a hot wheels themed party.  Not one to let my children down, I set to work planning his party.

Pinterest is a HUGE area of inspiration for me, and I actually found a cake on there that I wanted to do for Carter's party....it was perfect!

We had a ton of people over for his party, and it was very bittersweet since this party was going to be the last party we had in the Clarkson house.

Once again, my husband came through and made and AWESOME cake!

Here are some shots from the day!








No comments:

Post a Comment