Friday, September 28, 2012

Life's Adventures....

It's funny.  When people ask me what I have been up to, or what's new, usually the response is, Oh, not much, just life.  And in that split moment, I truly try to think, what have we been up to?   And usually the most recent event pops into my head, but I figure that person already knows about it, so I respond with, just life.

Then I am emailed by my wonderful loving Aunt who tells me that my blog is so horrifically out of date as to what actually IS going on in my life (since she knows everything that we have been doing) and I sit down at the computer and organize my pictures into their folders (I know, OCD....) and looking back over the last 6-7 months of pictures, I realize, wow, my life has been insanely busy and full of adventure.

So, here is my update on life's adventures that have come our way in the last 7 months!

Enjoy the ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment