Thursday, March 24, 2011

We're Moving.....

....back into our bathroom!  The master bathroom is finally finished!  I can't believe how long it took to finish the bathroom, but am soooo happy with how it has turned out.  It truly is and I'm sure in the years to come, will be my sanctuary.  It is so calm, clean and peaceful.  I love how all of the colors, the tile, the accessories; how it all came together!

There are still a few things that the bathroom is lacking.  We are looking for a shelf with hooks attached to it to hang next to the bathtub on the wall, and I need to get something to put on the cabinet in the water closet, other than that, we have done well in accessorizing the bathroom.  I wanted to wait until we got our blinds installed before I made this post, and we didn't get them installed until this past weekend. Take a look at the final product!  I couldn't be happier, and more proud of all the work that Byron did in there!  It looks AMAZING!









I'll begin taking reservations now for those who would like to use the bathroom!  I highly encourage it!  I have taken a few baths, and LOVE the fact the bubbles are so gentle, and don't itch my skin like the old jacuzzi tub did - totally worth the cost of the tub!  I am a very lucky woman to have her husband work so hard and give her her dream bathroom!  Thank you my love..you are the best!

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! Great work indeed! Just a little resty rest and then we can have you two over to work on ours! :) (Ok, so we won't torture you like that, but we may ask for advice here and there!)

    ReplyDelete