Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Many Faces of Byron

In the middle of October, my lovely wonderful husband decided that he didn't want to shave anymore and that he was going to give growing a beard a shot.  I didn't mind that he was growing the beard and figured it would last a few weeks before he would tire of it and shave.....here we are at the end of February and he finally shaved it.  We decided to have fun with him shaving it off, and took some pictures of the beard!  Enjoy.

Here is the Before Picture

This is the Chin Strap look

 Can we say 1970?! LOVE the sideburns!

 The Goatee

 Perhaps Byron's favorite - the Fu Manchu (I think it looks creepy)

 The Moustache (and Byron's 2nd favorite!)

The Charlie Chaplin look 


The After - and my FAVORITE!  He looks so handsome!

 Although he looked great with the beard, I think the beard added years to his look, and I am so happy to have him back to the way he was!

1 comment:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! Love the sideburns too, as well as the Fu Manchu (although to be honest, I think he looks a lot like his handsome daddy in that one). I don't think the goatee is right for him (yet don't want Raleigh to shave his). And I love his AFTER look--my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete