Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vocabulary

Carter is 15 months old now...I have heard so often that the second child doesn't walk as soon, doesn't talk as soon, doesn't really do anything as soon as the first child did - especially if the second is a boy.  I think that my son has proven that theory wrong.  I know....I know, it is still early in the game of development, but Carter walked at 10 months - same as his big sister and B and I have noticed that he is doing things at such a young age and wonder if Haylee did them at the same age.  How quickly we forget right?

Carter is quite the little talker. He jabbers on in his baby language, totally understanding what he is saying, all the while giving mom and dad the look of "why don't you understand what I am saying!?"  We happened to catch Carter in a chatty mood, so here are some of the words that both he and mom and dad know - thanks to his sister for helping mom and dad get this out of him!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness . . . he is growing up SO fast! I'm totally showing this to Raleigh--he will be amazed yet not suprised at all. Haylee is such a great big sister and Carter is such an amazing little boy . . . I know, I know--I'm biased. I'm his godmother! But still--A.Maz.Ing. I'm SO proud. And so proud to be your friend, Megan--you and Byron inspire me in ways I can't yet explain.

    ReplyDelete