Monday, November 22, 2010

The Princess and The Hulk

As Haylee gets older, she can voice her opinion and (usually) gets what she wants.  This year was no exception when it came to picking out her Halloween Costume.  For those who haven't been shopping for a 4 year old Halloween costume lately, you can either be some sort of bug (lady, bumble, etc) or you can be some sort of princess/fairy.  Haylee chose to be Cinderella.  The costume we bought we a little big, but with a little help from Grandma Denning, we got it the perfect length.  
Carter, however, was oblivious to what Halloween is and what it actually means to dress up (aside from how annoying the hat that mom is forcing him to wear is).  
They both looked adorable.  We headed to Mom's house on Saturday so Grammy could see the kids and they could see their cousins.  On Halloween we had my good friend Erin, Matt and their son Landon up to do some trick or treating.  We then headed over to my friend Tiffany's block and did some trick or treating there.  Surprisingly, Carter did great - I think it's because he had big sister Haylee and Brynn to follow! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh; I LOVE your kids! I have GOT to have some of the photos of them in their costumes emailed to me . . . I want them as screensavers! I'm so glad you guys had a good time trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete