Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Sister Haylee

Haylee has been a tremendous amount of help when it comes to Carter. She hasn't shown any jealousy towards him, and any time we mention the word diaper, she goes running from wherever in the house she was to get us a diaper and then follows up by asking if we need wipes. She truly is a wonderful little girl. I know that she misses being our one and only, but I am pretty sure that she is going to love teaching Carter all there is that this world has to offer them. Enjoy some sibling pictures!



Haylee getting her first look at little brother Carter.




A very proud Haylee holding Carter....she wanted to make sure that she was holding him, and nobody was helping her.



Haylee has always wanted to feed Carter....well, she can't since Mommy is the one who has to feed him, so when I was feeding Carter one day, she came up to my, asked me to hold her baby while she climbed on the couch. I asked her what she was going to do with her baby, and she said, "feed him mommy, he's hungry" So, she propped her baby's head on the pillow and fed her baby while I fed Carter....here is her helping me to burp Carter too. What a good helper she is!


Here are some other pictures of them.....



Byron and I are two very lucky parents to have such beautiful, healthy wonderful children.....

1 comment: