Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday B

My husband is such a wonderful friend, husband, father and provider.  He does so much for me and the kids, I am so happy that we have the life we have.  The house project has been so stressful for both of us, but substantially more for him than me.  He is constantly talking to our site supervisor, our builder, the city and county where we are building, everything; add on top of that he is living with his in-laws, and this man has it rough!

We got together with family last weekend to celebrate his birthday.  The kids and I made him a rainbow cake; it was a nice quiet day which was really needed after the last year that we have had.  Enjoy the pics (mostly, well, all of the yummy cake!!!)





Yep, I sure did put 33 candles on that cake! 

Happy Birthday to my best friend!  Thank you so much for all that you do...here's to a more calm year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment