Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday

My wonderful and loving husband and family threw me a great party for my 30th.  I can't believe that I am 30!  I don't feel 30, but I don't not feel like I am 30!  Byron and I have accomplished a lot and I am so happy and content in my life right now.  Thanks to all for helping me celebrate! I wouldn't let anyone take too many pictures, but I'm sure there are some incriminating photos floating around somewhere....



A few days before my actual birthday, I got a package in the mail from Aunt Diane and Uncle Tom.  They are amazing people and they know how special they are to me and my family.  I was so shocked when I opened the box and saw a Tiffany & Co. box.  They got me an amazing and simple bracelet.  I love it and have gotten a lot of complements on it.


Byron, the wonderful husband that he is, took me to the jewelry store a few weeks before my birthday because I broke a prong on my wedding band and lost one of the diamonds.  We decided at that point (because it was the second diamond I have lost) to see what it would take to upgrade my wedding set.  Thankfully I found an entirely new band that I love, and we put my original diamond into the new setting.  It is an amazing ring, and I can't thank him enough for this gift....


What a great start to this new decade of life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment