Monday, January 10, 2011

Ahhh.....to be a 1 1/2 year old!

I am always fascinated by my children.  They find new ways to play the same games, their imaginations are endless, and they find some things funnier than others.  I love, absolutely LOVE it when my children belly laugh...that deep down, pure joy, you can tell that they are laughing from the depths of their bellies laugh.  Byron and I caught Carter in one of his belly laughs this weekend.

It was snowing outside and the kids were going insane in the house.  I couldn't take it anymore, so I suited them up in their snow suits and we all headed outside.

Haylee wanted to have a snowball fight, so I was making snowballs for her when I decided to throw one at her stomach area.  Carter saw, and started cracking up.  I then started throwing them at him, and well, see the videos for yourself!  I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!



Here is another one!


So cute and so much fun!  I love my kids and how much fun they are!!!

1 comment: