Monday, December 20, 2010

Rhythm Rocker....

I work all day, so I don't get to the joys of daytime TV.  I came across this link from the show, The View.   Few things that I must comment about:

1) This is so NOT how I dance, nor would I encourage anyone to learn how to dance using this!
2) There are thousands of products out there that can help get you into shape (thigh master anyone?!)  I have never bought into them, and will not start after seeing this clip!


http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/12/17/sherri-gets-down-with-the-rhythm-rocker-on-the-view-video/
(highlight and right click the clip, then click on go to site)


Dear God I am scared and VERY thankful that I have a job and am not subjected to this during my day!  Give me running on the treadmill any day!  Who hates going to the gym now?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment