Sunday, December 5, 2010

Choo Choo

The Toy Train Show was at the Merchandise Mart the weekend after Thanksgiving.  My parents suggested that we take the kids to the show.  The main room was bursting at the seams with vendors set up selling model trains.  My mom and I, with the kids walked past the rows upon rows of train cars not really knowing what we were looking at while Byron and my dad were stopped at table #2 talking about the different size scale models, train cars, etc.  When I was younger we had a train set up in the basement and Byron's dad is HUGE into model trains, so it was nice that they could talk about all the trains.

They did have some areas that were more kid friendly, so mom and I headed there while the boys talked.

Carter had a blast, running from each train set up to the next yelling "choo choo"

Santa was there and we attempted to sit on Santa's lap.  Haylee was ok, but Carter was very leery of the situation!

We had such a good time.  Thanks so much to mom and dad for taking us!

No comments:

Post a Comment