Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stuart Construction - Week 22

Week 22 - April 15-21, 2013

This should have been the week we got our CO, but it wasn't.  This should have been the week that we moved it, but it wasn't.  What did happen this week?  More finishing work.  We got the rest of the appliances installed in the house.  This is the first time that B and I have EVER had all brand new appliances.  I know that sounds crazy and not that big of a deal, but to us, for us to get brand new, never been used appliances in our budget was a big accomplishment!  It was more finishing work this week as well.




Not gonna lie, this past week was the most stressed out and upset that I have been about this whole process!  I was so frustrated with the process, being so close yet so far away.  B and I had arranged to get time off work to move into the house, we had told the storage unit place that we were going to be out, we had reserved a moving van, all to be told that we weren't getting the CO and there was no way we could move in this week.  I was desperate to get into the new house, desperate to get back to our routine, desperate to have my own space (not that living with my parents for 9 months was bad, it's just; I'm an adult, married with two kids, I want my own space!)  Chad, who was standing in for our site super this whole week, poor guy, he got the brunt of my frustration and anger.  Don't worry, I did talk to him and apologized for my break downs.  He was great and worked really hard for us, making sure that the house was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment