Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stuart Construction - Week 19

Week 19 - March 25-31, 2013

Whew, where have the last few weeks gone?!  Sorry to be so late.  I'll list what happened this week and then just show the pictures!

1) They finally put in the waterline to our refrigerator even though we mentioned it LONG before the drywall went up.

2) Finished up some of the tiling in the master bathroom and kids bathroom.

3) INSTALLED THE CABINETS!  I am soooo excited that our cabinets are in.  The kitchen cabinets look fantastic and I can't wait to see them against the dark hardwood floors.  They also installed the cabinets in the bathrooms.  I really like the color of them, and they look like a good quality that can withstand the kids!

I am now sure that I have enough cabinet and storage space in the kitchen!  I LOVE the tall pantry that we got with the cabinets; it has tons of shelves.  Plus I have the huge pantry.  I'm so excited to go on a shopping trip to The Container Store and get myself and the kitchen all organized!






 This is the cabinet in the Master Bathroom

Cabinets in the kids bathroom - plenty of space for the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment