Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tent Time....

For Christmas the kids got two tents - a princess one from my parents and a tent with a tunnel on it from their aunt and uncle on Byron's side.  There have been many an afternoon where the kids were getting stir crazy and nothing that I would come up with for them to do would entertain them for very long....then I thought of the tents...GENIUS.  We set the tents up in the family room and connect them using the tunnel.  This will provide, no joke, hours of entertainment for them both!  Haylee puts all of her babies in the bigger tent and Carter goes round and round crawling from one tent to the other and back again!

This past weekend was no exception to the kids being stir crazy, so I pulled out the tents and let them at it!  I got some pretty good pictures!

The tents set up
Haylee at the end of the tunnel!

Carter at the end of the tunnel

Haylee had so much baby stuff in the tent with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment