Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee

Haylee turned three on Tuesday, November 3rd. She was so excited to have a birthday party with all of her friends! The past two years Haylee has had some pretty exciting birthdays. With an "Under the Sea" theme and Octopus cake, to Bubbles and Balloons with a bouquet of balloons cake. This year, I was not on my game and not that organized to have a theme. Haylee is getting big enough and likes to express her opinion, so we decided to let Haylee pick what colors she wanted to use to decorate her cake. Yellow and Purple it was. So, Byron and I baked a three layer cake that when you cut into it, it looked like a checkerboard, and decorated it with yellow frosting and purple accents. I think it turned out pretty well!


We had friends and family over to celebrate and Haylee had a great time. I can't believe that Haylee is 3.....






Happy 3rd Birthday Haylee!

1 comment: